| So...Peta aside I caved and took my kid to the circus (I had free tickets) |
| And...she loved it! |
![]() |
| Bromance - Calvin and Kellen |
![]() |
| Don't worry...theyr'e engaged (Sophie and Nolan) |
| Calvin (this pic actually got posted on the Casual Industrieds website - thanks Auntie Al and Uncle B for the Casual Tee |
| James Loughridge and James Calvin - one in the same |
| Thanks Nanny for my new sleep sack |
| Whose this Bad Mo' Fo?! |
| A Boy and His Dog |
| A girl and her Dog (I think Dave enjoys his time with Cal a little more) |
| Go Seahawks (were actually Bears fans but for Uncle Kyle and Uncle Matthew we'll show some support!) |
| Dinner date with Jacob |
| So...Sophie makes us wear hats...a lot! She tells us we have little chefs underneath them?!?! |
| God - I just love this kid! |
| Cal at work in his "office" |
| Sophie and her Daddy! |
| Just a few princesses having a little lunch |
| Our Bears Fan dancing away! |
| So clearly I need this princess dress and Dora band-aid on my non-wounded face. |
| Asleep sitting up - so so cute |
| Mommy and Calvin at Yoga |
| Sophie gives Calvin a bath |
![]() |
| "I so funny, Mommy" (and humble) |



No comments:
Post a Comment